Rocky road compost fudge
Got lots of odds and ends of sharing bags knocking about? That’s what usually happens in this house. After any long sporting event there are always a few pretzels, a half bag of nuts and a third of a bag of M and M’s waiting to go stale in the kitchen. This summer don’t let that happen. Use up all your leftovers and make them into a tray of delicious rocky road compost fudge.So simple, it will only take about 15 minutes to make and about 5 to eat!
Rocky road compost fudge – ingredients
1 x 397g can of condensed milk
400g chocolate – you can use a mixture of whichever bars are on offer.
2 good handfuls of leftover snacks – not the cheesy or pickled onion ones!
1 handful of marshmallows
Rocky road compost fudge -how to….
- Line a 6″ by 12″ tin with parchment or a double layer of cling film.
- Melt the condensed milk and chocolate together over the lowest flame. Keep stirring all the time until the mixture is smooth and the chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the leftover snacks.
- Now stir in the marshmallows.
- Pour into the prepared tin, you may need a spatula to get out the last little bits.
- Level out and place in the fridge to set.
- Cut into squares, place in a a bowl and find more sport to watch on the TV.